Question: What is the fastest way to reinstall Foxhound?
Question: How do I do a quick reinstall and reactivation of Foxhound?
Question: How do I quickly shrink the Foxhound database?
Question: How do I reset my Foxhound database to empty, without reinstalling?
Answer: If you have your activation key handy, and if you don't mind losing all your Foxhound data (samples, option settings, everything)...
simply copy and rename the *.ORIGINAL_COPY file from the Foxhound setup subfolder
to replace the *.db file in the Foxhound folder.
Here are the steps...
1. Stop Foxhound.
2. Open the folder C:\ProgramData\RisingRoad\Foxhound*
3. Delete or rename these files
foxhound*.db - must be deleted or renamed for the reinstall to work
foxhound*.log - must be deleted or renamed for the reinstall to work
patch*.* - delete or rename these files IF they exist AND you don't want these patches reapplied
4. Copy and rename this file: C:\ProgramData\RisingRoad\Foxhound*\setup\foxhound*.ORIGINAL_COPY
...up one level, to: C:\ProgramData\RisingRoad\Foxhound*\foxhound*.db
5. Start Foxhound.
6. If the patch*.* file(s) exist, wait for Foxhound to apply them and stop, and then start Foxhound again.
7. Provide the activation key when requested.